Tuesday 14 February 2017

New member of the house

I would like to announce that ...

I am now a Mother !
I am now officially nurturing... a pot of baby aloe vera !

So a few days ago, Nana came home with "Anis, LOOK !" , face plastered with ear-to-ear smile as she pointed at a pot of aloe vera on the table.
uncanny

A week before, she had texted me that she's gonna bring the plant because she's going to need the gel for her DIY facial mask. And I was like, "Aaa okay. So? What am I supposed to do with this information?"
"But can you take care of it for me?"
" ....."
"I'll give you some of the gel."
"......" 

So that's the story of how I became a Mom to Vera Wang. Yeah I decided to name it Vera Wang because ye know... Aloe Vera, , ,Vera, Vera Wang.  *blows nails*
I initially wanted to name it Aloe Vader but decided to go with a girl name which is more fitting for our all-girls-household. 

On another note, I am yet to know if I'm capable of taking care some MUTE plant . I mean, cats meow whenever they're hungry, right ? and humans would go "Anis, I lapar," if they're hungry , right ? 

But with plants ?

.
.
.

I ... don't know. What if I forget to water it ?!
Well,
Letushopeitwillnotdiesoon

Anyway, I saw Nana literally screaming at the plant only this evening, "GROW FASTER ! AND LET ME HARVEST YOU ! GROW!" and the inner 'Mom' in me jut went


Everyone knows babies have their own pace at growing ! How. dare. you. push. my. Vera. 

You, missy. Ain't be gettin' any gel from my baby. Uh. Uh. No. Shoo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment