Tuesday, 6 June 2017

My card holder

A few months ago, I was looking for a black tote bag and actually found one to my liking in Esprit. As I was heading to the cashier to settle the payment, the salesgirl approached me, 
" Dik, if you spend another RM150, you will get 20% discounts for your handbag."

Nuh uh. I'm not falling for that. 

I am a strong independent lady. I am not easily shaken by discounts. 

I smiled and gently said no. She said okay. I placed my bag on the counter and the cashier asked me, "Are you sure you don't want to add another RM150?" and I just nodded. 

Silly me thought it would end there. But nooo. These people were good. They knew that we're probably too tired to think straight, from walking in the mall, from eating and all. They knew.

She walked out of the counter and grabbed 2 small pouches in grey for me. Then, she took out her calculator from the drawer, "You see, if you add these, plus your bag, you will get 20% discounts." She tapped the numbers and showed me the bargain; of what I will get and how much I would be spending for three things. 

I swear, it all happened too fast. 
Well, I was probably too tired too. 
I couldn't think straight, but I knew that I got a handbag and 2 card holders from Esprit at a VERY reasonable price. With discounts !

Okay. Fine. 

I am not a strong independent lady. I am easily shaken by discounts.


Since I bought two matching card holders, I gave one to Kubis (so we can have matchy2 things, ye know. Yeah, we sweet lidat). 

Tbh, I didn't even know why I bought them hahaha because impulsive Anis here clearly wouldn't be needing a card holder. 
My purse has the compartments for cards and in fact,with extra places to stash my receipts. 
Besides, just look at the SIZE in the model's hand ! 



It is so small, and I bought two of these babies -_-  


When I handed it to Kubis, she went , "What can I put in here ?" 
.
.
.
Yeah. 

Rite. Nak letak apa ya?
.
.
.
and I replied, "I don't know. Just put your cotton pads or whatever."






Anyway, I am so not getting to my points yet. Hahaha. Gotta go. Will continue the story in another post. Toodles !


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment